Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.9.4
Anchore Engine 0.9.4
Anchore Engine 0.9.4 bug fixes, and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
Changes of Note
- Fixed - Server-side connection timeout of 75 seconds if client holds connection open after bytes sent, caused image load errors in some resource constrained situations. Now defaults to 3 minutes and is configurable. Fixes #990
- Fixed - Incorrect CPE v2.3 string construction in some cases. Fixes #959
- Fixed - Hints behavior regression. Fixes #1006
- Improved - Reduced false positive matches for vulnerabilities in java artifacts by update to CPE generation logic via Syft upgrade to 0.15.1
- Improved - Better vulnerability listing performance by removing unnecessary CPE hashing
Additional minor fixes and enhancements
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.