Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.8.1
Anchore Engine 0.8.1
Anchore Engine 0.8.1, features, bug fixes, and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Additional trigger ‘scan_not_run’ in ‘malware’ trigger that fires if no scan was performed for the image. Implements 576
- Do not always require a created_timestamp_override field for analysis by digest. Fixes 552
- Image analysis scratch space cleanup may fail if image files have non-readable modes. Fixes 579
- Prevent ‘admin’ account from being disabled. Fixes 522
- Make permissions consistent for /account and /accounts/ routes. Fixes 565
Additional minor bug fixes and enhancements
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.