Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.7.1
Anchore Engine 0.7.1
Anchore Engine 0.7.1 bug fixes and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Added - anchore-manager command now has –no-auto-upgrade option to support more deployment and upgrade control
- Fix - Ensure only supported os overrides are used in skopeo download commands. Fixes #430
- Fix - Errors during feed data download can cause mismatched timestamps and missed feed data on sync. Fixes #406
- Fix - Removed variable reference before assignment in squasher. Fixes #401
- Fix - Fixes mis-labeled GHSA matches on python packages in policy evaluation to be correctly non-os matches. Fixes #400
- Improved - Removes docker-compose.yaml, prometheus, and nginx-proxy swaggerui configs from inside image, those available via documentation site. Resolves #435
- Improved - Bumped twisted and requests dependencies
- Additional minor bug fixes, enhancements, and test framework improvements.
Last modified November 23, 2020: Initial rough impl adding engine docs directory (9dabbe73)