Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.6.1
Anchore Engine 0.6.1
Anchore Engine 0.6.1 bug fixes and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Fix - Adds the release component of package version for rpms in package listing of OS packages in API responses. Fixes #320.
- Fix - Removes the embedded swagger ui to keep image smaller and less dependencies with reduced security surface. Uses a side-card model instead with another container for the UI if browsing the API is desired. Fixes #323.
- Improved - Substantial updates to feed sync process in policy engine service to increate transparency in the process, show incremental updates, and use much less memory during the sync. Fixes #284
- Improved - Adds commented out defaults in docker-compose.yaml embedded in image to easily support starting prometheus and a swagger ui sidecar for API browsing.
- Improved - Adds backoff/retry in analyzer task flow for loads to policy engine to handle transient failures. Fixes #322.
- Improved - Dependency updates
Last modified November 23, 2020: Initial rough impl adding engine docs directory (9dabbe73)