Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.6.0
Anchore Engine 0.6.0
Anchore Engine 0.6.0 includes new features, bug fixes and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Substantial updates to event subsystem, adding new many new info and error level event types and implementation.
- Auth toggle for prometheus metrics routes (using disable_auth in metrics section of config.yaml).
- Group API metrics by function name instead of URI to handle the large number of routes when using Ids in the route.
- Change the db column type for the image_packages.size column from int -> bigint for larger packages than 2GB. Fixes #239.
- Improvements in vuln listing for an image and vuln query performance. Resolves #286.
- Introduce retries for individual feed group syncs and introduce more granular feed sync events to better track sync progress.
- Quickstart/initial install via docker-compose now uses pre-loaded vulnerability data (preload DB) to reduce initial feed sync.
- Moves deprecated gates/triggers to the EOL lifecycle stage. Resolves #276.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.