Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.5.1
Anchore Engine 0.5.1
Anchore Engine 0.5.1 includes many new features, bug fixes and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Array support for the id param in /query/vulnerabilities and a namespace parameter for same route. Fixes #278.
- Support for images based on google distroless OS, including detection of base OS/version and installed OS dpkg packages. Fixes #277.
- Ability to import an image analysis archive where the resulting image is owned by the account used to initiate the import. Fixes #269.
- New parameter to secret_search gate, which allows the user to specify whether to trigger if a match is found (default) or is not found (new behavior). Fixes #264.
- New trigger in the ‘files’ gate to allow for checks against various file attributes - checksum and mode. Fixes #262. Fixes #204.
- Better parsing of www-authentiate response header when performing registry credential validation on registry add. Fixes #275.
- Add fall-thru on fix_available check for os packages in vulnerbility gate, addressing duplicate trigger matches that are disregarded by policy. Fixes #273.
- Addresses analysis failure in cases where image config document metadata does not contain a history element. Fixes #260.
- Addresses external_id reference before assignment error on ecr iam role usage. Fixes #259
- Improvements and fixes within the version comparison implementation for dpkg and rpm. Fixes #274 and #265.
- Enforce stricter api checks for “source” object in POST /images. Fixes #261
- Many minor bug fixes and improvements, in API input validation, CPE-based CVE matching performance, and others
Last modified March 10, 2021: Merge v0.9.2-dev to master (#946) (0bb613bb)