Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.4.1
Anchore Engine 0.4.1
Anchore Engine 0.4.1 includes many new features, bug fixes and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Store a set of digests in a subscription record, allowing engine to run vuln_update/policy_eval checks over specified digests as well as latest. Contribution by Mattia Pagnozzi [email protected]
- New debug_exception logger function to dump stack only at debug or higher log level, otherwise just print error.
- Adds global internal client timeouts configurable in the config.yaml file. Fixes #210 add annotations key to AnchoreImage response definition type in.
- Update Dockerfile using multi-stage model
- GET /images?history=true not returning full history list. Fixes #215
- Allow distro discovery routine to handle case where system os metadata files are broken softlinks inside the container image. Fixes #213
- Update to analyzer code, to keep a consistent map of files regardless of any file name slash and dot prefixes that may be present in the layer tars. Fixes #209
- Add input validation for registry add to prevent trailing slash and prefix schema in the registry input string. Fixes #208
- Implement dockerfile update check to invoke on only the specific digest, not tag. Fixes #201
- Incorrect 500 response on successful feed sync call. Fixes #198
- On image add, ensure that subscriptions are (re)activated based on API input. Fixes #195
- Use of body in GET /images to filter by tag and/or digest rather than only using query param
- Don’t require type and key on PUT /subscriptions, reconciling code behavior with swagger spec. Contribution by by Mattia Pagnozzi [email protected]
- Add missing ‘annotations’ key to AnchoreImage response definition type in swagger spec.
- Add correct DB filter on userId to prevent images deleted from one user account from resulting in deletions of images in other accounts, when Image Digests align across accounts. Fixes #224
Last modified November 23, 2020: Initial rough impl adding engine docs directory (9dabbe73)