Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.4.0
Anchore Engine 0.4.0
Anchore Engine 0.4.0 includes many new features, bug fixes and improvements. The latest summary can always be found in the Anchore Engine CHANGELOG on github.
- Image Analysis Archive Subsystem. See #165.
- all anchore-engine services now run (by default) as non-root, including the analyzer (with new analyzer implementation)
- optional policy parameter for vulnerabilities older than N days. Implements #156. Contribution by
i845783 <[email protected]>
- new facility to carry anchore error codes through to API error response envelope. Addresses #150 and will extend in future for richer error information in API responses.
- /system/error_codes route to describe possible anchore error codes.
- re-platformed anchore engine and CLI container image on Red Hat Universal Base Image (UBI)
- cleanup feed sync error path where another sync is in progress. use the new anchore error code mechanism
- support for psycopg2 SQL Alchemy Driver
- new docker-compose quickstart method
- combined analyzer module functionality
- error message from parse_dockerimage_string. Contributed by
Nicolas Simonds <[email protected]>
- re-introduce many integration tests and integration testing framework
- remove more verbose logging around lease ops in monitor function of catalog
- update workspace analyzer directory deletion to handle nested permissions errors using onerror shutil.rmtree handler, to avoid permission denied possibilities from rootless analyzer
- improved handling of case where default_bundle_file key is unset internally for initializers that reference that configuration key. Fixes #113.
- skip dpkg results that are not in the explicit installed (ii) state. Fixes #169.
- bug in passwd_file gate’s context setup that was parsing entries incorrectly.
- bytes decode issue in the object store manager interface that is masked in py3.6 but exposed in py3.5
- update to handle redirect for quay.io when trailing slash is omitted, during initial registry ping in validation routine. Fixes #175.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.