Anchore Engine Release Notes - Version 0.10.1
Anchore Engine 0.10.1
API version - 0.1.19
DB Schema version - 0.0.15
- Added - ‘will_not_fix’ field added to vulnerability report API response and vulnerability information query. Fixes #1160
- Fixed - /tmp directory not cleaned up after an image analysis
- Fixed - Updates syft version to 0.19.1
- Fixed - Update certifi path in the docker entrypoint script to ensure cert updates are set properly. Fixes #1171
- Fixed - incorrect handling of hints file input. Fixes #1165
- Fixed - Ensures all tags attempted for image pull if multiple tags on image being analyzed. Fixes #1139
- Fixed- Ensures events generated for images analyzed that have multiple tags. Fixes #1164
- Fixed - Handles “release” rpm field for hints input correctly. Fixes #1149
- Improved - Installs CLI into a virtual env for dependency isolation. Fixes #1076
- Improved - hints file entries can only add new data to analysis report, not modify any entries found by analyzers.
- Updates dependencies to remove non-impacting vulnerabilities
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified September 2, 2021: Fix page weight and typo. (708e13a1)